Specialist Nurse - Oncology
Position: Specialist Nurse - Oncology
Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Specialist Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their award-winning Hospital based in Windsor. They are looking for an experienced Specialist Nurse (in oncology) to join their team of staff. This private hospital covers a range of procedures including orthopaedics, spinal, urology, gynaecology, ophthalmology along with general surgery - showcasing a high level of progressive care at this hospital.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC Pin
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Organised and ability to plan.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Surgical Oncology experience
- To work closely with Medical and Surgical Oncologists
- Strong communication skills.
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply or for more information please call / text Carly on 07587697411!