Specialist Nurse - Oncology
Position: Specialist Nurse - Oncology
Pay: up to £55,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time/Part time hours available/Flexitime
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Specialist Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their award-winning Hospital based in London. They are looking for an experienced Specialist Nurse to join their dedicated team of staff in the Chemotherapy department.
This bespoke private hospital offers an extensive variety of highly specialised, up to date medical services. The hospital also takes pride in it's consistent opportunities offered to staff for progression and the encouragement of work/life balance. You will be supported and nurtured in your role.
Key Skills required:
- NMC registered nurse with no restrictions on practice
- Ideally previous experience within oncology and/or an acute hospital setting
- Experience in management of staff and strategic
- Strong communicator
- Work/life balance 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays, and the option to buy/sell annual leave
- Private Medical and Dental Coverage Prioritise, access to Employee Assistance Program, and Income Protection
- Receive exceptional care for you and your family with free radiotherapy treatment.
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Well-being community, with access to well being support structures
- Retail discounts across various stores
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Carly on 07587697411!