Position of Specialist Physiotherapist - Neurological rehabilitation.
Location City of London.
Salary Potential £55,000 per annum
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Neurological Physiotherapist Specialist who has a proven track record within neurological rehabilitation. Amazing opportunity to join the physio team here in the Central-West London based Private Hospital. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside an amazing Physiotherapy Manager and their specialist team!
This role will be Hospital based within their Rehabilitation centre. The Hospital is easily accessible from all corners of London. The hospital has state-of-the-art technology and is currently expanding their team, hence the need to employ new members of the team.
Qualifications & Training Requirements
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) is desirable.
- Evidence of CPD (continuous professional development)
- Must have experience to at least a Band 6 level.
- Specialist knowledge and experience in application of clinically reasoned, safe, and evidenced based techniques, assessments, management plans and outcome measures in relevant clinical area of neurorehabilitation and neurological physiotherapy.
- Extensive postgraduate experience in neurorehabilitation at senior level within the UK (Private or NHS) is essential.
- Experience in tracheostomy management, acute neurological such as acute stroke will be essential.
- It's desirable to have ICU rehabilitation experience.
- Experience of splinting in a neurological setting
- You'll be able to work independently and part of a multidisciplinary team, assessing, treating and managing your own caseload and provide highly specialist neurorehabilitation physiotherapy care.
- Working within the wider therapy team covering acute neurological rehabilitation areas.
- The role will focus on service delivery of a high quality, robust and highly effective therapy provision to neurorehabilitation inpatient areas.
- Educate and deliver expert training to other physiotherapist professionals.
- Be able to identify risk within clinical setting including potential safety issues.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.