Speech and Language Therapist - Neuro Rehab
Location: West London - Private Hospital
Salary: up to £49000 p/annum
Are you a dedicated Speech and Language Therapist looking to develop and grow further in their next career move, you will become part of an amazing team supporting in an Acute Neuroscience department
Qualifications for this position:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language therapy
- Experienced in an Acute Neuro setting would be an advantage but desirable.
- Hospital experience within Private or the NHS
- Strong capability training and nurturing junior members in the team develop
- Excellent communication skills whilst communicating across multiple departments
Day to day tasks:
- Work strongly within the assessment and management speech across multiple Neuro disorders.
- Be always professionally responsible with all aspects of your work, whilst working in a safe timely manner.
- Be able to identity risks/safety issues to patients in the clinical setting and raising this effectively with appropriate members of staff
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive salary, up to £49,000 per annum
· Generous holiday scheme with increasing longevity
· Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
· Enhanced Company Pension
· Fully supportive environment to optimise your CPD, and courses into management and postgraduate certifications.
· And much more - Inquire for full details!
Get in touch:
Due to high demand, we recommend submitting your application promptly. For more information, please contact Sam at 07786825966 or via email
UK-based experience is essential due to our client's requirements.
If you know of any Nurses, Consultants, or Allied Health Professionals seeking opportunities, refer them to us, and you could earn high street vouchers as our token of appreciation!