Staff Nurse: Wards
*** Newly Qualified - Senior Level are welcome to apply ***
Pay: up to £32,000 depending on experience - plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible shift patterns available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a modern private hospital in Winchester for a Staff Nurse to join their team. You will be supported by a dedicated management team and co-workers with various welfare support systems in place to look after your personal well-being. This client cares not only for their patients but their staff too, offering flexible hours to help promote a positive work/life balance.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- ensuring that standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individualised patient care.
- To prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care.
- Maintain a brilliant standard of care and work ethic, with desire to progress in your career.
The right candidate:
- Must have a valid and up to date NMC Pin
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Be a good team player
- Promote the safeguarding of our patients
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Apply with your CV or get in touch with Helen on 07553 334391 for further information!