Staff Nurse - Cardiology
Position: Staff Nurse - Cardiology
Pay: up to £32,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Staff Nurse specialised in Cardiology to work for our client - a UK leading provider of private healthcare based in Coventry. In this role, you will provide high-quality nursing care to patients with cardiovascular conditions and contribute to the overall management of the cardiology department.
Your responsibilities may include, assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care for patients with various cardiac conditions, including monitoring vital signs, administering medications, and providing patient education. You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, and other healthcare professionals, to develop comprehensive care plans and ensure effective communication. Day to day you will conduct cardiac assessments, perform diagnostic tests, and assist with invasive procedures such as cardiac catheterisation and pacemaker insertion.
The right candidate:
- Valid NMC pin
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in cardiology nursing, with a strong understanding of cardiovascular conditions, treatments, and interventions.
- Post-registration qualification in cardiology nursing is preferred.
- Good communication skills
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Chris on 07470973262 for further information on this exciting opportunity!