Staff Nurse - Discharge
Position: Staff Nurse - Discharge
Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
**** Plus Company Car or Car Allowance****
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Staff Nurse experienced in patient discharge to join our client a leading provider of out-of-hospital clinical homecare based in Kettering. The client is looking for an on-site expert, who will take charge of ensuring the smooth and timely discharge of patients.
The right candidate should be a registered nurse with a valid NMC/HCPC and have previous experience undertaking holistic clinical assessments. You must have experience of working as part of a MDT. This role involves treating patients in the community, it is therefore crucial that you have a full UK driving licence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meeting capacity and contractual targets in a timely manner
- Completing clinical assessments, determining patient's suitability, compiling care pathways and then transitioning care to the wider healthcare at home multi-disciplinary team.
- Establishing and maintain exceptional relationships, internally and externally with both stakeholders and patients to improve performance and assist the growth of the business.
- Accurately documenting all patient care and clinical information to provide real time data and clinical history to ensure quality care is maintained and delivered
Benefits on offer:
- Annual Holiday - 25 days plus 8 days Bank holiday
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Company Mobile Phone and Tablet
- Comprehensive company induction
- Private Healthcare
- And much more...
Please apply for the role and Jade will be in touch to discuss the role further or please call / text Jade on 07585361221 if you are looking for a new opportunity!