Staff Nurse - Inpatients
Position: Staff Nurse - Inpatients
Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Staff/ Registered Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their award-winning Hospital based in London. They are looking for a Staff Nurses to join their team of staff in the dedicated Inpatients department. Ideally you will have experience in orthopaedic and spinal care.
Your role will involve: Providing high-quality nursing care to patients admitted to the inpatient unit by assessing patient conditions, developing care plans, and implementing interventions. You may administer medications and treatments as prescribed by healthcare providers. You will also maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records. You will monitor and document vital signs, symptoms, and changes in patient status.
- Must have NMC Pin
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- Experience in orthopaedics and spinal care (desirable)
- Must have strong IT skills
- Strong communicator
Benefits on offer:
- 26 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 31 days + bank holidays)
- Comprehensive private medical and dental insurance upon passing probation
- Lifestyle and wellness benefits with Perkbox upon passing the 3-month probationary period.
- Pension scheme - with 3% employer contributions
- Workplace nursery benefit
- Free breakfast and free meal (on night shift)
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!