Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Position: Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £38K plus benefits
Hours: Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
* NO WEEKENDS - FOUR DAY WEEK*
*CLINIC OPEN FROM 07:45-20:15*
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in London for a Staff Nurse to work within the outpatient's department. This outpatients role requires someone who is trained in phlebotomy.
You will join a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained whilst working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the team you will assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care. And prepare and maintain clinical records whilst conducting yourself professionally.
- NMC/HCPC pin
- Phlebotomy trained - essential
- At least 2 years outpatients experience
- Understanding of workload and shift management skills
In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and career development.
- 26 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 31 days + bank holidays)
- Comprehensive private medical and dental insurance upon passing probation
- Lifestyle and wellness benefits with Perkbox upon passing the 3-month probationary period.
- Pension scheme - with 3% employer contributions
- Workplace nursery benefit
- Cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes upon passing probation
- And much more...
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626!