Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Position: Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Salary: Up to £36,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Hours: Full time/Part time hours available
** shifts are either 3x long shifts or Monday- Friday **
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state-of-the-art, private hospital in Croydon for a Staff Nurse specialised in Outpatients.This hospital hosts 18 beds and 3 theatres, it also offers a wide range of elective surgeries including gynaecology, general surgery, orthopaedics and others - ensuring you an engaging caseload. The hospital has also had various recent investments made to bring it as up to date on services and facilities as possible!
You will join a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained whilst working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the team you will assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care. And prepare and maintain clinical records whilst conducting yourself professionally.
- NMC/HCPC pin
- Previous experience in an Outpatients Department
- Understanding of workload and shift management skills
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Camila on 07502 380 154 for further information!