Staff Nurse: Plastics
Position: Staff Nurse: Plastics
Location: London (Central)
Pay: up to £42,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join our client in their 184 bed, esteemed hospital based in London. You will be joining the hospital's dedicated Plastics team, providing vital inpatient care.
The right candidate should have their NMC/HCPC pin registration and relevant experience in an inpatient setting with Plastics cases.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate
- Can prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient's condition and escalate to the senior nursing team/clinicians immediately
- Evaluate, update and revise plan of care to facilitate achievement of planned and expected outcomes
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - company contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities in company Admin Office Building
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
Please apply for the role and Helen Lee will be in touch to discuss in more detail your exact requirements or please call / text Helen on 07553 334391 if you are looking for a new opportunity!