Staff Nurse: Pre-assessment and Outpatients
Position: Staff Nurse: Pre-assessment and Outpatients
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Pay: up to £32,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - 22.5 hours a week - Part time
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking Registered Nurse experienced in both pre-assessment and outpatients care to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Bury St Edmunds.
They are looking for Registered/Staff Nurses to work on ward flexibly between preassessment and outpatient - running through the patient pathway and aid in the smooth overall running of the ward. Experience in preassessment/outpatients is preferred, however other backgrounds will be considered!
About the role:
- Prepare the clinical record for the patient care
- Be good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
- Taking responsibility for the well-being residents.
- Meeting their physical emotional and social needs are met.
- Carrying out assessments by evaluating care plans for each of our residents
- Delivering the very highest standard of care
- Supporting colleagues.
What you need:
- Valid NMC Pin
- Previous pre assessment or outpatient experience (however newly qualified nurses will be considered)
- Good team player
- Organised individual
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare of private medical insurance
- Discount card for exclusive offers
- Staff health checks.
- Free parking on site
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information call/text Hannah on 07375668626!