Staff Nurse - Surgical Wards
Position: Staff Nurse - Surgical Wards
Pay: up to £33,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Staff Nurse experienced on Surgical Wards to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Orpington. This bespoke private hospital offers an extensive range of treatments including orthopaedics, ENT, dermatology, urology, cosmetics and general surgery - ensuring you a revolving and engaging caseload. You will provide high-quality nursing care to patients in the surgical ward, ensuring their comfort, safety, and well-being throughout their hospital stay. This may include monitoring patients' vital signs, administering medications, and assisting with surgical procedures under the guidance of surgeons and other healthcare professionals.
You will be joining a well-established team with brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin
- At least 1 year post registration experience.
- Surgical experience required
- Organisational and good communication skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Private Pension Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Private healthcare cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Plus much more…
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for further information!