Staff Nurse -Ward
Role: Staff Nurse - Ward
Salary: Up to £38,000 plus enhancements & benefits package
Hours: Full time / part time available
MediaTalent are recruiting on a behalf of a prestigious, state of the art, sports injury clinic in London for a Staff Nurse to work within their wards department of their surgical centre. The clinic offers a range of procedures including minor and major orthopaedic surgeries. They service a range of private patients from in and around London for elective procedures. The clinic surgeons, sports physicians, rheumatologists and radiologists treat patients with chronic arthritis and other common orthopaedic conditions.
You will be joining a well-established team and you will work cohesively to ensure optimal care for patients on the ward/during recovery. This private hospital has a smaller nurse to patient ratio than on average, ensuring you can dedicate your time effectively to patients.
The ideal candidate will hold a valid NMC or HCPC pin number, be experienced in working on a wide range of procedures and be open to progression/career development. In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and career development.
- 26 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 31 days + bank holidays)
- Comprehensive private medical and dental insurance upon passing probation
- Lifestyle and wellness benefits with Perkbox upon passing the 3-month probationary period.
- Pension scheme - with 3% employer contributions.
- Workplace nursery benefit.
- Cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes upon passing probation.
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more details on the role.