Staff Nurse - Wards
Position: Staff Nurse - Wards
Location: Nottingham Pay: up to £32,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Part time - 21 hours a week
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Nottingham for an experienced Staff Nurse to join our client and aid in the smooth running of their ward. This modern private hospital offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee and general surgeries - ensuring an engaging caseload.
You will join a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained whilst working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the team you will assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care. You will be working amongst a multidisciplinary team to see that all patients assigned to you are receiving the best standard of care possible.
- Must have NMC Pin
- Experience working on wards in a clinical environment
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Generous salary
- Flexible hours
- Excellent onboarding plan
- Clear career path
- Long term Training and development opportunities
- Limited weekend work
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Onsite parking
- Various discounts
- And much more….
Please apply with your CV or for more information call/text Carly on 07587697411!