Staff Nurse: Wards
*** Newly Qualified - Senior Level are welcome to apply ***
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Pay: up to £42,000 depending on experience - plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours: Full time and Part time is available - Flexible shift patterns available
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a modern private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames for a Staff Nurse to join their team. You will be supported by a dedicated management team and co-workers with various welfare support systems in place to look after your personal wellbeing. This client cares not only for their patients but their staff too, offering flexible hours to help promote a positive work/life balance.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individualised patient care.
- To prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care.
- Maintain a brilliant standard of care and work ethic, with desire to progress in your career.
The right candidate:
- Must have a valid and up to date NMC Pin
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Be a good team player
- Promote the safeguarding of our patients
Benefits on offer:
- Generous annual leave
- Salary with enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to Employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing support
- Plus much more…
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call / text Camila on 07502 380 154 for further information.