Superintendent MRI Radiographer
Location: Central London
Salary: £55,000 p/annum depending on experience
Contract: Permanent position
Hours: Across 40hrs p/week between 7:30am - 11pm
Are you an experienced MRI Radiographer seeking a new opportunity at the moment. MediTalent invites you to this exciting opportunity. You will support with the growth and support of the imaging department.
- Degree level or equivalent
- HCPC registered with no restrictions against your pin.
- Proven track record of supervising and leaving a team would be an advantage
- Positive attitude towards work and patient care
- 4-5 Years MRI focused experience
- NHS or private hospital background
Key responsibilities for this role
- Lead, train & develop the clinical team whilst working at a very high professional safe environment in the imaging department.
- Carry out Clinical Risk assessments
- Working closely with the Clinical Manager, ensure the Centre functions at a high standard providing Quality, Safe and Efficient service always.
- Stock control and ordering of clinical supplies
Benefits & salary on offer:
- Competitive salary up to 55,000k p/annum
- 27 days of holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Contributory pension and Life Insurance scheme
- Private Health Care scheme and Diagnostic Scans to your Friends & Family
- Access to a variety of CPD courses available
- Other training, learning and development opportunities
- Enhanced maternity and adoption leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Plus, so much more!
Given the high level of interest in this role, we recommend applying promptly.
For further information, please contact Sam on 07786825966.
Note: UK-based experience is essential due to our client's requirements.
We offer a range of exciting opportunities for Nurses, Consultants, and Allied Health Professionals in various healthcare settings worldwide. If you refer a successful candidate, you'll be rewarded with high street vouchers worth £££s. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare.