Surgical Care Practitioner
Role: Surgical Care Practitioner
Salary: up to £65,000 per annum plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time + Part time hours available
We are recruiting for a UK leading private hospital group who require a Surgical Care Practitioner to join their expanding theatre department on a permanent basis. You will be working as a Surgical Care Practitioner within a state-of-the-art hospital with great facilities and within a very welcoming dedicated team. The hospital offers a variety of services to its patients and has excellent feedback from patients who attend the hospital. This modern hospital is based in the beautiful Old English city of Cambridge with great transport links all over the city, endless activities and so much diverse culture on every street corner!
Key Skills required:
- NMC / HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Must be a qualified Surgical Care practitioner
- Previous experience as a surgical care practitioner
- Ideally you will have experience within Orthopaedics experience
- Strong communicator
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Learning and development opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Various discounts
- Plus more
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!