Surgical First Assistant
Position: Surgical First Assistant
Pay: £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Surgical First Assistant to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Enfield. They are looking for a Surgical First Assistant to join their expanding theatre department. You will be working as a Surgical First Assistant reporting into an experienced theatre manager and working within a dedicated and highly supportive team. The hospital offers a range of services to its patients which covers mainly day surgical procedures.
This hospital boasts a wide range of procedures including ENT, gynaecology, general, minor, major and cosmetic - ensuring you an engaging caseload. This hospital also cares for its staff as much as it's patients and will provide various support structures, wellbeing aid, flexible hours and more for you!
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC Pin
- Must have completed Surgical First Assist course
- Clinical theatre experience
- A good team player
- Strong communication skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Helen on 07553 334 391!