Position: Theatre Coordinator
Pay: up to £41,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Theatre Co- Ordinator with considerable hospital experience to lead the clinical teams at a leading private hospital based in the luscious greenery of Norwich. The hospital is part of a leading healthcare group who offer you long term career opportunities and a supportive working environment.
As the Theatre Coordinator you will assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while assisting the Clinical Services Manager with leadership decisions/tasks. You will be responsible for providing safe quality clinical care for patients whilst providing managerial leadership throughout the department.
Key skills and Experience required:
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent
- Previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
- Experience within theatres
- Desire to take the next career step
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Plus much more….
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!