Position: Theatre Manager
Pay: up to £55,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Manager or experienced theatre practitioner to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Huddersfield. They are looking for an experienced practitioner to manage the theatre department in the hospital, you may already be Managerial level or be looking to step into this senior role. This bespoke private hospital offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, hip, knee and general surgeries - ensuring an engaging caseload.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and management of the theatre department, providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff whilst leading the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Must have NMC or HCPC Pin
- Previous experience of a leadership role within theatre
- Excellent understanding of Clinical Governance requirements
- Recruitment and selection skills
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Carly on 07587697411 for more information!