Theatre Nurse /ODP
Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Nurse/ODP to join our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Bedford. You will be joining a well-established team in the Theatre department, which offers a large variety of specialist services - ensuring you a revolving caseload.
The ideal candidate will hold a valid NMC/HCPC pin number and ideally have previous experience within scrub, recovery or anaesthetic. In exchange for your expertise, the company offers you not only a competitive salary but training opportunities - often leading to promotion along with a healthy work/life balance too!
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Experience within the theatre environment
- Ability to assess patient care plans and report to senior members of staff
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!