Theatre Nurse /ODP
Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £41,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Nurse specialising in scrub, recovery or anaesthetics to join our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Leicester. They are looking for a Theatre Nurse to join their well-established team in the Theatre department, which offers a large variety of specialist services - ensuring you a revolving caseload.
You will be joining a dedicated theatre department, with brilliant support open to you from various support structures and other staff. This role is within general theatre however, specialist nurses such as Scrub Nurses (etc) are encouraged to apply and build their skills even further in a new and engaging environment. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions!
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Experience within the theatre environment
- Ability to assess patient care plans and report to senior members of staff
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Plus Much More ….