Theatre Nurse /ODP
Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Nurse specialising in scrub, recovery or anaesthetics to join our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Birmingham. They are looking for a Theatre Nurse to join their well-established team in the Theatre department, which offers a large variety of specialist services - ensuring you a revolving caseload.
You will be joining a dedicated theatre department, with brilliant support open to you from various support structures and other staff. This role is within general theatre however, specialist nurses such as Scrub Nurses (etc) are encouraged to apply and build their skills even further in a new and engaging environment. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions!
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Experience within the theatre environment
- Ability to assess patient care plans and report to senior members of staff
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Flexible working options
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for further information!