Theatre Nurse/ODP - Anaesthetics, Scrub, Orthopaedic Scrub
Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP - Anaesthetics, Scrub, Orthopaedic Scrub
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Nurse specialising in scrub, anaesthetics , orthopaedic scrub or general surgery (ODP) to join our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Norwich. They are looking for a Theatre Nurse to join their well-established team in the Theatre department, which offers a large variety of specialist services - ensuring you a revolving caseload.
You will be joining a dedicated team, with brilliant support open to you from various support structures and other staff. There are various roles open in the theatre department, so ODPs, specialist nurses such as Scrub Nurses (etc) and general theatre nurses are encouraged to apply. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions!
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Experience within the theatre environment - specialising in one of the disciplines listed above
- Ability to assess patient care plans and report to senior members of staff
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221!