Theatre Nurse/ODP - Cardiac/Vascular
Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP - Cardiac/Vascular
Pay: up to £44,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time/part time hours available
Contract - Permanent
Are you an experienced and dedicated Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with experience in Cardiac/Vascular procedures/care? MediTalent are currently seeking a highly skilled professional to join our client in a bespoke private hospital and their dynamic theatre team.
As a Theatre Nurse/ODP specializing in Cardiac/Vascular procedures, you will play a crucial role in assisting surgical teams during highly specialized surgeries. Your expertise and attention to detail will ensure the safe and efficient delivery of patient care in the operating room. This role demands clinical excellence, effective communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin Number
- Cardiovascular theatre experience
- Scrub experience (desirable)
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
HIT APPLY NOW WITH YOUR CV OR YOU CAN CALL/TEXT JADE ON 07585361221 FOR MORE INFORMATION!