Theatre Nurse/ODP - Scrub and Anaesthetics
Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP - Scrub and Anaesthetics
Pay: up to £35,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Theatre Nurse/ODP specialising in scrub/anaesthetics or to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Hull. They are looking for a Theatre Nurse/OPD to join their well-established theatre team and to work across multiple disciplines. This bespoke private hospital offers an extensive range of treatments including ENT, hand, hip and knee surgery, urology, orthopaedic, cosmetic and general surgery - ensuring you an engaging workload.
You will be joining a well-established team with brilliant support structures available for your personal wellbeing. The company offer opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions.
- NMC/HCPC pin required
- Minimum of 2 years surgical nursing experience (preferably scrub and anaesthetics)
- A good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!