Theatre Nurse/ Practitioner - Cardiac Scrub
Position: Theatre Nurse/ Practitioner - Cardiac Scrub
Pay: up to £35,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Theatre Nurse/Practitioner skilled in Cardiac Scrub to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Birmingham. They are looking for a Theatre Nurse/ Practitioner who is experienced in varying theatre skills to become part of their dedicated staff working towards optimum patient care. ODP's are more than welcome to apply.
You will be joining a well-established theatre team, with brilliant support available to you. You will be working alongside consultants and other nurses to provide peri, during and post theatre care specific to cardiovascular surgery. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression (leading to promotions), as well as various well being aid.
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Mentorship qualification
- Minimum of 2 years Cardiac scrub experience essential
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus much more…
If you feel that this is exactly what you're looking for in your next career step, please hit APPLY or phone/message Hannah on 07375668626 for further details!