Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Position: Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Location: Enfield Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements Hours - Full Time - Flexible working pattern Contract - Permanent MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider for a Theatre Practitioner specialising within anaesthetics to work within a lovely private hospital located in Enfield. Requirements:
- HCPC/NMC pin.
- Attainment of relevant specialist qualification / knowledge.
- Previous experience within anaesthetics
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Caring for patients undergoing day surgery procedures.
- Ensure professional and national standards are upheld in the theatre.
- Work in a patientfocused way.
- Deliver a safe service and comply to all standards of procedure.
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare (Employer paid)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Blue Light Card
Please apply or for more information - contact Helen on 07553334391