Position: Theatre Practitioner/ODP
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements.
Hours: Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
MediTalent are recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner /ODP to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Northampton. You will specialise in Scrub, Anaesthetics or Recovery working within this modern private hospital covers a range of procedures including gynaecology, urology, ophthalmology, chemotherapy, laparoscopic, cosmetic, and general surgery.
You will be joining a well-established theatre team, with brilliant support available to you. You will be working alongside consultants and other nurses to provide peri, during and post theatre care. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression (leading to promotions), as well as various wellbeing aid. This role will guide you into a lead role so you should be looking for career progression and seniority to be considered.
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin.
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment.
- Experience in Scrub/ Anaesthetics / Recovery / General Theatre
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Helen on 07553 334 391!