Position: Theatre Practitioner/ODP
Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
We are recruiting for Theatre Practitioner or ODPs to work for a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Orpington.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC or HCPC
- Previous experience in theatres (scrub, recovery or anaesthetics)
- Management skills
- A good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
- Newly Qualified Nurses will be considered
Benefits on offer:
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child voucher scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Plus much more..
Please apply with your CV or for more information call/text Hannah on 07375668626!