Ward Manager (Clinical Services)
Position: Ward Manager (Clinical Services)
Pay: up to £52,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a highly experienced nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their bespoke private hospital based in Coventry. They are looking for a Ward Manager to manage the day - day running of the ward and be able to effectively guide a team of health care professionals. This private hospital boasts a highly specialised range of procedures orthopaedic surgery, gynaecology, urology and general surgery, to name a few - ensuring an engaging caseload for you.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and management of the clinical departments/wards, providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff whilst leading the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services. You will be actively mentoring your staff, teaching others on how best to carry out procedures and always acting as a role model. You will be a point of call for your team and other health care professionals, working in liaison with other management to ensure all needs for staff/patients are met. You will conduct audits and routine checks to assess ward finances and general results/KPIs across the department.
- Must have NMC Pin
- Previous experience of a leadership role within wards/hospital
- Excellent understanding of Clinical Governance requirements
- Recruitment and selection skills
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for further information on this exciting opportunity!