Position of Advanced MSK Physiotherapist
Location Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary of £52,000 p/annum + CPD, private healthcare and much more
MediTalent are delighted to be supporting the recruitment of a proven advanced MSK physiotherapist to join our client's team!
This role would be suitable for someone with Band 7 level experience who is comfortable handling their personal caseload whilst helping the development of both the department and the more junior members of the team. Leadership experience would be desirable; however, not necessary.
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Experience in clinical MSK physiotherapy
- Specialist knowledge and experience in application of clinically reasoned, safe and evidenced based techniques, assessments, and outcome measures in relevant clinical area of musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
- Expert musculoskeletal and manual handling skills including effective application of musculoskeletal techniques / specialist therapeutic handling techniques
- Experience of audit, quality improvement, clinical effectiveness, and project planning
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £52,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.