Advanced Practice Physiotherapist
Salary: £61,000 p/annum plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time | 37.5hrs p/week
Searching for an Advanced Practice Physiotherapist to become part of the MSK clinics team. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience working within an APP capacity and is looking to be part of a team to progress and further themselves. Ample opportunities throughout with the employer!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic Integrated Care Service. The post holder will be expected to provide clinical expertise, leadership and collaborate with all other clinicians working alongside them, becoming part of an MDT approach to enhance patient care in a musculoskeletal setting.
- Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy and Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Member of the CSP
- Experience working at a senior physiotherapist level seeing patients in a musculoskeletal setting
- Evidence of continuing professional development (CPD) in relevant clinical and management areas
- Experience in ordering diagnostics/investigations & tests
- Irmer Certificate
- Irmer Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years MSK Experience
- Option for a split post between FCP & APP
- Experience of clinical supervision / mentoring
Salary and Benefits
· Competitive salary up to £61,000 per annum
· 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days
· Outstanding Pension Scheme
· Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
· Fully funded CPD - Learning, development; courses and industry recognised qualifications!
· Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
· Hospital Discounts for Friends & Family
· Plus much more - Ask to find out what more
*UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF OUR CLIENT IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE UK BASED EXPERIENCE*
Please apply now for the chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or please contact Sam via phone or text on 07786825966 for further information about this role!
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers