Charge Nurse / Ward Sister
Position: Charge Nurse / Ward Sister
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £52,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Contract: Full time/ Part time available
Are you a senior/experienced registered nurse seeking progression or change? MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider looking for a new charge nurse to join their highly specialised hospital based in London.
You will be guiding a responsive and dedicated team to ensure excellent standard of care for all patients. The hospital is looking for someone with proven experience of leadership in a hospital. You will also be provided with continuous support with various offers/ and structures in place to ensure your well being.
The right candidate:
- NMC/HCPC pin registered
- Minor Ops Experience
- ILS trained
- Private healthcare experience and management experience preferable.
- Experience working in an acute healthcare sector in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
- Mentorship qualification desirable
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Ward Manager and team in delivering care to patients
- The support of junior members of the team and coordinating the ward
- Maintaining organisation
- Can lead, guide and work well within a team environment.
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Employee Discount Programme
- Free Uniform
Plus much more...
Please apply for the role and Jade will be in touch or you can call/text her on 07585361221 for more information!