Position: Chartered Psychologist
Pay: up to £70,000 plus benefits and enhancements (depending on experience)
Hours - Full time
Contract - Permanent
Are you an accomplished and compassionate psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the mental well-being of individuals? We have a rare opportunity for experienced chartered with the BPS psychologists to work as a Chartered Psychologist where you can utilize your expertise to provide high-quality psychological services and help transform lives - all within a clinical environment!
As a Chartered Psychologist, you will play a pivotal role in providing psychological assessments, therapy, and consultation services to individuals seeking support for various mental health concerns. You will be actively helping patients with recovery and aiding in their reintegration into mainstream society. Your responsibilities may include:
- Conducting comprehensive psychological evaluations to assess clients' cognitive, emotional, and behavioural functioning.
- Developing individualized treatment plans based on thorough assessments and evidencebased interventions.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D or equivalent) in Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology - accredited by the BPS
- HCPC registered
- Experience with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and at least two other therapeutic modalities
- Training in Clinical Supervision
Benefits on offer:
- Up to 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Online Benefits Portal
- And much more….
Please apply with your CV and MediTalent will be in touch. Or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for further information