Childrens Homecare Nurse
Position: Childrens Homecare Nurse
Location: North East London
Pay: up to £37,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
*** With Company car (with fuel card) or car allowance ***
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a qualified Childrens Nurse to work for our esteemed client based in and around North East London. This client is one of the UK's leading providers of private and mobile health care. You will be providing holistic care for children in their homes or school and ensuring their needs are promptly met. As this is a regional role travelling to visit patients in their home setting, it is crucial that you have full UK driving licence.
The right candidate should be: NMC/HCPC qualified and Sick Children's Nursing registered, you must also be competent in the administration of IV therapies. You must have a full UK driving license.
Responsibilities and duties nclude:
- Treating patients with a wide range of conditions including growth hormone and biologic treatments for conditions such as juvenile arthritis, Crohn's disease and psoriasis.
- Manage your own daily workload whilst maintaining stock, supplies and equipment.
- All clinical data will be recorded accurately to ensure quality care is maintained and delivered, and any adverse effects reported
Benefits on offer:
- Up to 33 days annual holiday
- Company Car or Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance Cover
- Flexible Working
- Private Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Employee Recognition
- Mental Health Support
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Discounts on Many Brands
- Professional Registration Fees Paid
- Employee Referral Scheme + More
And much more ...
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call/text Helen on for more information!