Position of Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist - Neuro Rehabilitation
Location West London
Salary Potential £70,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist within the hospital's neuro rehabilitation site. The role will include ensuring the smooth running of the neurological team.
Reporting to the Rehabilitation Services Manager, the Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist will provide clinical and managerial leadership to a team of Occupational therapists. The Teams primary objective is the delivery of excellent patient experience. This role will focus on delivering a high quality, robust and responsive service to all patients requiring Occupational Therapy Services with a specialist interest all adult neurology, working alongside consultants and all members of the multidisciplinary team. As an autonomous practitioner, the Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist will provide advanced neurological assessments, clinical diagnosis, and management of patients in the neurorehabilitation and neurosurgical areas, ensuring that the service is informed by best evidence and expert knowledge.
Qualifications & Training Requirements
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with HCPC
- Evidence of CPD (continuous professional development)
- Extensive postgraduate experience in neurorehabilitation at senior level within the UK (Private or NHS) is essential.
- Prior leadership or management experience.
- Experience with completing audits, quality standards, risk management, clinical governance.
- Clinical practice participating in research, audits, service evaluations.
- Empower both patients and colleagues to make informed decisions about managing conditions and engagement them with empathy and clear direction.
- You will deliver specialist skills in assessment and treatment of physical, cognitive and functional deficits, complex postural management and seating
- ADL retraining and complex discharge planning, working alongside Consultants who are experts in their field.
- Educate and deliver expert training to other occupational therapist professionals
- Be able to identify risk within clinical setting including potential safety issues
- Specialist knowledge and experience in application of clinically reasoned, safe and evidenced based techniques, assessments, management plans and outcome measures in relevant clinical area of neurorehabilitation and neurological physiotherapy.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £70,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers