Role: Clinical Lead - Oncology
Salary: Up to £51,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours: 37.5 per week
MediTalent group are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider for a clinical lead - oncology to work within their prestigious hospital based in Northwood. Within this role you will work closely with the Consultants, specialist nurses and Breast CNS.
The purpose of the Clinical Lead role is to clinically support the department to promote and ensure excellent patient care. You will make sure you maintain written records and legal documents to required levels and accepted practice. The Clinical Lead takes responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services & the clinical services manager. You will be responsible for the deployment, supervision and mentoring of staff within the clinical area supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership.
- NMC/HCPC pin
- An opportunity for a dynamic leader to influence and develop new services and improve our CQC and Audit ratings.
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- UKONS chemotherapy is preferable, and CNS is essential.
- Must have minimum 3 years post experience, innovative and motivational leader
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
For more information please apply with your CV and MediTalent will be in contact.