Clinical Nurse Specialist - HVTI
Position: Clinical Nurse Specialist - HVTI
Location: London (Central)
Pay: up to £55k plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Specialist in heart, vascular and thoracic care to join our client in their 184 bed, esteemed hospital based in London. This hospital boasts eight state-of-the-art theatres, specialising in an array of procedures - ensuring you a revolving and stimulating caseload. You will be joining the hospital's dedicated Clinical Education team, working alongside management and nurses to deliver vital inpatient care.
The right candidate should have their NMC/HCPC pin registration and relevant experience working as a Clinical Nurse Specialist. You should have post-graduation qualification within HVTI . You should also have excellent presentation and training skills, with a track record of delivering clinical training courses.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Delivering evidence based personalised and individual care through holistic needs assessment, care planning and evaluation of care and all care interventions
- Working to coordinate care and provide easy access for ongoing support for patients and caregivers
- Performs pre-procedure or pre-surgery assessments, identifies tests required, reviews test results and manages issues/ concerns accordingly
- Provides clinical expertise, specialist advice and support across service boundaries
- Lead and initiate the nursing contribution to service development
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - company contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities in company Admin Office Building
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
Please apply with your CV and Helen will be in touch or you can call/text Helen on 07553 334391 for more information!