Position of Clinical Pharmacist
Location Farnham, Private Hospital based
Salary Up to £48,000 per annum + Private medical insurance, CPD, Training, additional qualifications and more
Here at MediTalent we are recruiting for Clinical Pharmacist to join the pharmacy department within this state-of-the-art private hospital. They'll happily offer a clear career path with access to further education which will lead to progression to higher levels. Potential for Independent Prescriber (IP) courses and much more!
The Hospital offers a range of surgical specialties, which includes Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Additional needs / Information
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy)
- Must have a valid GPC pin as part of the General Pharmaceutical Council register
- Keen interest in Clinical Pharmacy
- Ideally someone with 1-years post qualifying experience but can consider someone who has just completed their pre-registration
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £48,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.