Position of Clinical Pharmacist
Salary Potential £50,000 per annum
Location Central London (Near Marylebone)
Am I the right person for this Clinical Pharmacist role?
- Completion of one year Pre-registration training
- Current professional registration as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Has provided medication counselling to patients
- Multidisciplinary working with Nursing and /or Medical colleagues
- Analysis and application of clinical data
- Ideally working towards or having Clinical Diploma or Postgraduate qualification
- Medicines Management Technician / Accredited Checking Technician
What are the Responsibilities of this Clinical Pharmacist role?
- Visit allocated wards and review inpatient prescription charts, checking for clinical correctness according to current practice. Ordering non stock medicines for individual patients and ensuring continuity of supply
- Clinically screen and final check in-patient and discharge TTO prescriptions according to current practice
- Resolve any prescription queries with the prescriber and amend prescription accordingly
- Participate in dispensary duties (e.g. prescription processing) and ensuring appropriate records (e.g. controlled drug registers are maintained)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.