- Clinical Pharmacist - Band 5/6 depending on experience.
- Full Time hours
- Salary up to £44,000
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm, BSc or BPharm.
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a pharmacist.
- Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
- Worked in a pharmacy ideally in a hospital or GP Surgery
- To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate, and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To help with the daily running of the pharmacy department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants, and customers.
- To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Private healthcare cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
Apply now for this great opportunity or get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.