Position: Clinical Pharmacist
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay: up to £44,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Part time or Full time (37.5hrs)
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Clinical Pharmacist to work for our client - a leading and modern provider of private healthcare based in Milton Keynes.
The ideal candidate must be :
GPHC registered and have a minimum of 2 years, post-graduation experience in a hospital environment at ward level. A clinical diploma and experience of anticoagulation, advising on VTE prophylaxis and bridging are beneficial.
The main duties include:
- The provision of advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients whilst ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To advise on the safe management of medicines to the hospital and it's departments, whilst staying compliant with current legislation and professional standards
- Promoting a patient focused multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service.
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts, NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Free courses and industry recognised qualifications, meaning all employees can learn and grow
Plus much more…
*UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF OUR CLIENT IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE UK BASED EXPERIENCE*
Please apply now for the chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or please contact Sam via phone or text on 07786825966 for further information about this role!
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.