Position of Clinical Pharmacist
Training Further courses and other CPD. Can enrol in courses and specialities across the hospital including IP courses and more!
Location Nottingham - Private Hospital
Salary £55,000 per annum
Here at MediTalent we are recruiting for Clinical Pharmacist to join the pharmacy department within this state-of-the-art private hospital. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about career development and eager to work within a Hospital. They'll happily offer a clear career path with access to further education which will lead to progression to higher levels.
This role would be suitable for a pharmacist who has some postgraduate experience and has a keen interest working within a hospital setting.
Additional needs / Information
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy)
- Must have a valid GPC pin as part of the General Pharmaceutical Council register
- Keen interest in Clinical Pharmacy with prior hospital experience.
- Full funded training courses available following completion of probationary period and competency. Even possible routes to become and Independent Prescriber (IP) and complete their PgC in clinical pharmacy.
- Specialist clinical pharmacy routes available.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.