Position of Clinical Pharmacist - Rotational
Salary Potential £48,000 per annum
Location West London
Shifts Mainly working 3 long days per week (12-hour shifts)
Fully Funded Training Opportunities to complete you PG in Clinical Pharmacy and Independent Prescribers (IP) course.
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for a clinical pharmacist for the private hospitals rotational team. Working closely with the management team involving supporting in the strategic planning and development of the pharmacy department.
This opportunity is perfect for somebody who has some post-registration clinical experience and looking to secure their a Clinical Pharmacist role. Rotations can include acute medicine, intensive care, MSK, surgical, orthopaedics.
- Must have current professional registration as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Interested to study and complete your PG in Clinical Pharmacy
- Opportunities to become an Independent Prescriber (IP)
- Work in alignment with Senior Clinical Pharmacist in developing and implementing strategies to monitor the overall quality of medicines management.
- Be a key team player in supporting the development, validation and maintenance of clinical pharmacy services within an acute setting.
- Regular attendance at the critical care related multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Support the Medicines Safety Officer and the Pharmacy Quality Assurance Lead in the safe and effective use of medicines within Critical Care.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £48,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.