Clinical Service Manager - Theatre
Position: Clinical Service Manager - Theatre
Pay: up to £55,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Clinical Service Manager to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Northwood. They are looking for Clinical Service Manager to work within their Theatre department. This beautiful private offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, hip, knee and general surgeries.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and management of the clinical departments, providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff whilst leading the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Must have NMC Pin
- Previous experience of a leadership role within theatres
- Excellent understanding of Clinical Governance requirements
- Recruitment and selection skills
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
To apply please send through your CV or call/text Claire on 07880496400 for further details!