HOSPITAL SETTING - Inpatients (eating disorders) OR Personality Disorders Service
Position: Consultant Psychologist
Pay: up to £70,000 plus benefits and enhancements (depending on experience)
Hours - Full time
Contract - Permanent
Are you an experienced and compassionate psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the mental well-being of individuals? We have two exceptional roles available with our client - a UK leading provider of mental health care - where you can utilize your expertise to provide high-quality psychological services and help transform lives!
The roles available in Cheadle for Consultant Psychologists are on either an Eating Disorders Inpatient Ward or on a Personality Disorders unit. You will be aiding the hospital's Head of Psychology in devising new strategies of care and service to consistently deliver top quality care. To do this you will be running audits, interacting with various differing members of staff (nurses, management, psychologists etc) and being innovative whilst strategic with your approach to leadership.
As a consultant psychologist, you will play a pivotal role in providing psychological assessments, therapy, and consultation services to individuals seeking support for various mental health concerns (catered towards the specialism you decide to take - eating disorders or personality disorders). Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive psychological evaluations to assess clients' cognitive, emotional, and behavioural functioning
- Developing individualized treatment plans based on thorough assessments and evidencebased interventions.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D or equivalent) in Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology from an accredited institution
- HCPC registered
- Experience with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and at least two other therapeutic modalities
- Training in Clinical Supervision
Benefits on offer:
- Up to 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Online Benefits Portal
- And much more….
Please apply with your CV and MediTalent will be in touch. Or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for further information!