Role: CT Radiographer
Salary: £46,000 per annum plus benefits and enhancements
Location: Woodford (East London)
Hours: Full time - 4 days a week
Fantastic opportunity for a Radiographer experienced in CT to join an outstanding Private Hospital company with a very competitive range of benefits. This role is based in Woodford, East London. Perform full range of imaging examinations in CT across sites consistently to a high standard ensuring compliance with imaging protocols. Your role will involve: performing full range of imaging examinations in CT consistently to a high standard ensuring compliance with imaging protocols. You will liaise with other staff, and to be responsible for the day to day organisation of the area/department in accordance with departmental protocols. You may also provide management guidance during the absence of the Lead Radiographer (if required).
· BSc (Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent and HCPC registered.
· Good knowledge of IR(ME)R, Radiation policies and procedures
· Strong CT experience.
· Strong UK Clinical experience
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £46,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (increasing with employment)
- Private Healthcare & Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Wellness Centre and employee assistance
- Enhancements for weekends, bank holidays and evenings!
- And much more…
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam Mondey on 07786825966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.