Position of Senior Radiographer CT
Location North London, Essex area
Salary £50,000 per annum
Shifts 4 long days (9.5-hour shifts)
Our client is looking for a Senior CT Radiographer to join their Imaging Team within the Private sector. Fantastic opportunity to gain further qualifications, training, and progress in your career.
The department is a small and very welcoming team of radiographers. They are looking for someone that is going to fit in well with dynamics of the imaging department, maintain and push the patient care.
- BSc(Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent and HCPC registered
- Ideally someone with at least 3 years' diagnostic experience within CT
Duties & responsibilities
- Must be able to carry out specialist and high-quality CT diagnostic imaging services whilst helping with the wider imaging department on occasions.
- Show compassion and understanding of patients needs whilst upholding a professional approach.
- Support in the training and development of junior members of staff.
- Opportunity for a Lead CT Radiographer if this is something of more interest.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.